WELCOME TO TERRA INSIGHT
Why Choose Terra Insight?
- Over 20 years of experience in geotechnical engineering and environmental science
- She completed her Civil Engineering degree in 1994, QUT
- Went on to complete post graduate studies including Masters of Engineering Science (GEOT) at UNSW, Masters of Enviromental Management at Griffith University.
- FIEAust, Chartered engineer (CPEng NER, RPEQ)
- Email karen at Admin@terransw.com
- Call Karen on Mob 0458 008 030
What Our Clients are Saying!
Karen provided geotechnical advice on a number of projects we have worked on in the Bowen Basin and always was very approachable, Karen has an excellent knowledge base and provided practical solutions to geotechnical problems we encountered. Karen went the extra mile to ensure that there was a successful outcome for our projects – Great attitude and excellent to work with.
Karen & I worked together to establish a resolution for a particularly difficult problem regarding earthwork stabilisation whilst I was the Track Availability Manager for the Jubilee Line.
Her ability & knowledge to think outside the box helped me to a solution that enabled proper controls to be put in place and allow for my track to be monitored enabling me to maintain efficient availability.